Google Sponsored Links

Sunday, June 30, 2013

X-Stitch Magic Daybook. Chapter 2

It had been a long time since I wrote the Chapter One of X-Stitch Magic Daybook. Well, now it looks more like a “Yearbook” ;)
During this period of time my blog has undergone many small changes, which perhaps are not noticeable at first glance, like Blog description, which makes your site or blog easier to search.


But my new avatar is noticeable more. It was a portrait of Japanese girl which I turned into cross-stitch pattern.

 
Free cross-stitch patterns
My new avatar
 
Other small improvements to X-Stitch Magic were the possibilities to Subscribe to my blog, view Most popular posts and choose the patterns according to their level of complexity with the help of Search by difficulty option.
 
And surely you are welcome to order the patterns of the cartoon characters you’d like to cross-stitch. It’s absolutely free!!! The only thing you need to do is to send me a letter!!! For more info please follow the link ORDER A PATTERN
  
Then thanks to your comments I’ve came to the conclusion that the key to the patterns I publish will be of great help for you, my dear cross-stitchers. Surely, it’s impossible to add the chart keys in a moment. That is why I promise to upload them a bit at a time beginning with the most popular posts. If you would like to cross-stitch a pattern from my blog and there is no link to the key, please let me know by commenting the corresponding post or contact me directly by means of “Contact me” form.
 
Have a nice Sunday and see you soon with new patterns absolutely free to download!!!
 
Yours,
Alesia Ost

No comments:

Post a Comment